Kim and Spencer approach this episode a little bit differently, that’s because today they answer some listener’s questions regarding the movement, Kim’s principles system, and her amazing background story. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to find out more about our amazing host.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- The Prosperity Economics Movement is related to clients – 1:07
- There is a better way to deal with your finances – 1:45
- The movement is a way for people to learn – 2:26
- Kim’s background – 3:06
- Working for a bank – 4:51
- The value of teaching children how to deal with money – 5:09
- Kim’s guiding principles in life – 6:04
- Being tired of banks’ restrictions – 6:30
- When Kim knew that she wanted to work with clients – 8:04
- Being certified as a financial planner – 8:46
- The definition of typical in the financial world – 12:16
- What “typical” implies for Kim – 12:43
- An important value: efficiency – 14:29
- Living in the house of both – 15:28
- Discussing the book “Yes, And” – 16:15
- Discussing Kim’s book: “Financial Planning Has Failed” – 17:45
- The importance of having principles in life – 18:49
- The Seven Principles Of Prosperity – 19:36
- Developing the Seven Principles of Prosperity – 21:52
- The need for a name – 23:23
- The Prosperity Economics concept and definition – 24:54
- Creating an event about financial education for advisors and clients – 27:06
- The Truth Training – 30:02
- One of the goals of the Prosperity Economics Movement – 31:05
- What the future holds for the movement – 31:20
- Helping more people in more ways – 33:00
- What do the Principles for Prosperity do for the listeners? – 35:50
- Discussing the Prosperity Economics’ Principles – 36:16
- Readjusting the Principles and adding a few – 37:20
- Remaining open to change for the better – 37:50
- The Truth Concepts Software – 39:20
- Trying to help you and your family – 41:35
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.