How to improve the state of our careers and in the process improve our way of life will be the topic of discussion throughout this episode, as we listen to Kim and Spencer talk about negotiation hacks and the things we could be doing right now to better ourselves.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Financial Planning Has Failed: https://partners4prosperity.com/ebook/
- What is a negotiation hack? – 0:40
- Silence in a negotiation – 1:32
- Thinking before speaking – 2:14
- Examples of negotiations – 2:42
- Is the money secondary? – 4:21
- Our values are not negotiable – 4:55
- Focusing on what’s essential – 8:40
- Opportunity cost -12:10
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS