Kim and Spencer talk about money, the way people look at it and make it grow. They tell us that money isn’t good or bad and the most simple ways to look at it. You’ll also hear how money affects you and your family and how to gain a financial education.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- How talking and reading books give us different perspectives about money – 0:46
- Kim tells us that she doesn’t think about money in a philosophical perspective – 1:06
- Be very conscious about money – 1:20
- With work, money can come – 5:40
- Spencer shares with us how he views money – 6:40
- He tells us how he teaches principles about money to his kids – 7:38
- Kim shares with us the story about the savings habits of her son: Robby – 8:50
- One important aspect of money is that it gives us flexibility – 11:18
- She encourages us to think of our philosophy about money – 13:56
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS