An in-depth look into the concept of cash flow is the topic of today’s episode as Kim and Spencer explain this somewhat elusive concept with easy to understand metaphors such as running a 5k, a 1/2 marathon and a marathon, and their cash flow equivalents of 5k bridge loans and 1/2 marathon bridge loans.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- A couple close to retirement – 0:43
- What is net worth? – 1:15
- What cash flow does for you – 1:54
- Understanding cash flow through a metaphor – 2:23
- Creating monthly cash flow – 3:18
- Creating cash flow requires practice – 3:45
- Discussing bridge-loans – 4:23
- Accredited investors that create cash flow – 8:31
- Addressing turnkeys – 9:09
- Learning about Real Estate – 9:59
- Turnkey Real Estate – 10:42
- Getting involved in the Oil and Gas field – 12:00
- Looking for the “marathon” cash flow – 13:35
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.