Today we learn why every business earns a commission and why you need to look at fees and commissions in a completely new way. Stay tuned to this new Prosperity Podcast episode to get Kim’s and Spencer’s intellectual wisdom on this matter.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- One of Kim’s favorite subject – 0:29
- Earning a commission – 0:54
- Compensation is problematic – 1:40
- Kim’s book recommendation: “To Sell Is Human” – 2:38
- Currently disrupted industries – 3:15
- Fees and commissions – 4:15
- The fiduciary platform – 4:54
- The medical industry and their fees – 6:20
- A store named “Dirt Cheap” – 7:53
- The importance of values – 9:43
- A story about longevity – 10:44
- Pick your products the same way that you pick your relationships – 11:15
- Wealthy people plan for the next generations – 12:36
- Decide what type of relationships you want for your business – 14:00
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.