In this episode, Kim and Spencer explain lifestyle insurance and how to avoid the “lifestyle creep” problems that can happen as a salary increases and how you can create a strategy that works for you. Enjoy!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- What’s Lifestyle Insurance? – 0:13
- The term Lifestyle Insurance – 1:07
- How does it work? – 1:51
- The cost of living – 3:37
- What’s so awesome about life insurance? – 3:59
- What happens when you are making more money? – 4:30
- What’s the Lifestyle creep? – 5:05
- How do you feel when you spend money and time? – 8:37
- Sustaining and maintaining the budget – 9:02
- What to do when you are on a lean time – 11:19
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.