When you apply emotions to finance you often open yourself up for a disaster. Today you’ll hear why education is one of the antidotes to risk and how you can avoid loses in the future following some simple principles.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- The more that you learn, the less risk there is – 1:32
- Risk as a propensity for loss – 1:44
- The number one rule for investments – 2:48
- Emotions are what scare people – 3:09
- Is the risk in the investor? – 4:00
- The abundance mindset of an investor- 9:38
- Spencer tells us that we need to play smart – 10:36
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS