Is paying rent throwing away money? In this episode Kim and Spencer talk about the pivotal moment that changed their minds about paying rent and why flexibility is an important part of the equation.
They also have a lightning round of questions about different life scenarios where Kim answers if you should pay rent or if you should buy.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Send Kim an email firstname.lastname@example.org and she can help analyze and answer specific questions
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 1:15 – Why it’s not the same perspective it used to be in the past
- 3:22 – The pivotal moment why Kim changed her mind
- 5:13 – Spencer used to own a real estate brokerage and investment firm and shares his insights
- 6:47 – Lightning round of questions
- 8:09 – What to do with excess savings if you’re paying rent
- 9:23 – Does it ever make sense to buy rentals but rent your primary residence?
- 11:45 – Remember that buying and renting is an emotional process
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS