If you’re wondering what the real relationship should be between an IRA and Real Estate this is the episode for you. Kim and Spencer take a listener question where they explain the priority between the two and talk about the tax implications.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim explains why an IRA is the first thing we should die with – 1:19
- Kim tells us the pay down on an IRA – 2:26
- Why Real Estate has a good an efficient tax law – 3:29
- Kim talks about the Real Estate and the IRA relationship – 4:00
- IRA Tax law – 5:14
- Where do you want the tax benefit? – 6:18
- Spencer tells us two things that we can not avoid – 6:55
- Real Estate transactions and transactions with an IRA using bridge loans- 8:49
- Kim gives us a prosperity tip: Think about your finances! – 11:05
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.