Ken Ma has been translating Kim’s books into Chinese and helping spread the message of Prosperity Economics with the Eastern culture. Together Kim and Ken talk about how the Chinese think differently than Western culture when it comes to finances and why honor, integrity and precision is important for them.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Why Ken was attracted to Kim’s teaching and the Prosperity Economics thinking
- Understanding the saving and financial habits of the Chinese
- How scarcity thinking affects all cultures
- Why the Chinese culture is skeptical and pays attention to the details
- The Chinese view on life insurance
- Ken’s biggest surprises he learned from attending Truth Concepts
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS