Looking back at history, some of the most difficult times gave us the greatest innovations. The wagon was replaced by the car and work from home is replacing the office building. Listen to how Spencer and Kim are at a pivotal moment for innovation and what we can do at this unbelievable time.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- A transition that we all are facing – 0:11
- Kim’s experience using technology – 0:31
- Working from home – 1:36
- When you work from home – 2:40
- A complete revolution – 4:04
- The efficiency of working virtually – 4:14
- Figuring out how to learn – 5:12
- It is time to create something new – 6:19
- Think about what your self-thoughts are doing to you – 8:14
- Learning from the past – 9:33
- The importance of gratitude and innovation – 9:58
- Using the principles of prosperity – 10:36
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.