What is your unique ability? How can you use in your personal finances? Learn the answers to these questions and more on today’s Prosperity Podcast as Kim and Spencer discuss the implications of this term.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- The term unique ability – 0:29
- Unique areas of expertise – 1:15
- Your unique ability has been with you forever – 2:13
- The Kolbe profile – 3:21
- Having self-knowledge – 3:58
- Maximizing your unique abilities – 4:48
- Kim shares an example of her unique ability and Todd’s unique ability – 6:00
- Follow what you love – 9:10
- The first investment is ourselves – 10:14
- The importance of knowing your unique ability – 11:20
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.