Have you ever wondered how wealthy people use their credit cards, handle expenses and save? Kim and Spencer talk about the financial life of wealthy people and how you can adopt some of their good habits.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Why you should have a separate credit card for personal and business – 1:16
- Everybody should consider having a second credit card -1:52
- Kim tells us that she has a third credit card for convenience – 2:45
- Why wealthy people like to put as much as they can on credit cards – 4:31
- Spencer tells us why he thinks that people use credit cards – 4:53
- The value of money and the value of time – 5:48
- “The Prosperity View” – 6:35
- What is opportunity cost? – 7:20
- Every single family has an opportunity cost – 8:09
- Understanding interest cost and opportunity cost – 10:26
- Kim and Spencer gives us some Prosperity Points – 13:01
- Wealthy people pay their credit cards every single month – 13:03
- The importance of having a prosperity mindset – 13:28
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS