Teaching kids about money and working hard is one of the most important things a parent or grandparent can do. In this episode we talk about what you can teach kids in various age groups. Kim D. H. Butler also shares valuable strategies for helping kids learn how to use a budget and build up a savings account. If you’re a parent, grandparent or have influence over children in your life this is a must listen episode.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 1:05 – Involving kids with your family finances
- 2:02 – Advice for 2-5 year olds
- 3:26 – Teaching them about work and money
- 4:50 – Does allowance make sense for your family?
- 5:22 – Advice for 10-15 year olds
- 6:35 – Give kids several bills vs a big bill so they can learn to save a split money up
- 8:25 – Show your kids rental houses and teach them about other investments
- 9:30 – Advice for college age kids
- 10:28 – Give your kids the money for bills and let them pay for it and learn to budget
- 11:44 – How to teach your kids to love work and be hard workers
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS