Preparing ourselves for disastrous times ahead is can be overwhelming. Together Kim and Spencer talk about creating a strategy that will help an individual, couple or family in times of despair.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 1:33 – Case Study of a 38 year old spouse having a stroke
- 1:56 – We can prepare without having a scarcity mindset and not be afraid
- 2:58 – Organization is what keys a family going
- 3:35 – Automating your finances
- 4:05 – Game: The First 100 Days
- 5:55 – How we can prepare our kids and create a strategy
- 7:54 – The ‘Gratitude Game’ helps you avoid overwhelm
- 10:37 – A story of Spencer’s friend unexpectedly passing away
- 12:25 – Give help and listen
- 13:47 – How to make a hardship a blessing
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.