Lou Pineda comes from the banking industry where he worked with high net worth individuals. In his previous banking experience he was able to see that the most successful individuals understood finance by focusing on the principles.
In this interview you’ll hear how Lou has developed a love for reading and learning and is focused on finding ways to continually grow.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Connect with Lou Pineda
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 1:20 – Developing a love for reading and learning
- 3:22 – Lou’s background
- 5:30 – Working with high net worth individuals in the banking industry
- 8:10 – What the highest net worth customers focused on
- 10:06 – How Lou is able to help clients by simplifying balance sheets through principles
- 11:39 – The to have a healthy body and a healthy mind
- 14:14 – How Lou is able to help people understand the language of finance
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS