In a recent CNBC article they talk about how much you should have saved by age 50. Together Kim and Todd talk about this article and go through the principles of savings.
Tune in with Kim D.H. Butler and No B.S. Money Guy Todd Strobel to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For transcriptions and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 1:21 The medium working age family had $5,000 in savings
- 1:46 If you’re going to retire by age 67 you need a minimum of 6X your salary by age 50
- 3:03 What are you going to live on when you get close to retirement age?
- 4:17 The assumption is that your expenses are lower at age 67, but is that correct?
- 7:01 If you’re 50 you need to be thinking about cashflow living an active lifestyle
- 7:49 Self worth is so much more important than net worth
- 9:20 Why even try?
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS