Saving saves families. Kim and Spencer talk about how much you should be saving and the best places to put that money. They also share personal stories about how savings has helped made a difference in their lives.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 1:36 – Why it’s horrific to put money into an IRA and avoid savings
- 2:50 – The “forced savings account” Kim likes to use
- 4:00 – Understanding the emergency opportunity fund
- 7:19 – How cash value life insurance can be a storage place for money
- 10:14 – Story about a business Spencer was able to buy because of his savings
- 12:55 – Breaking down returns using truth concepts calculations
- 15:26 – Start saving with what you can
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS