With the rise in sickness and death, there is a lot of uncertainty circulating around how life insurance companies pay death claims and take care of their responsibilities.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Many people that are dying – 0:17
- Being conscious of death – 0:40
- Life insurance companies and industries – 2:12
- Life insurance companies dealing with death – 3:42
- Death is a serious thing – 4:36
- Life insurance companies and death claims – 4:58
- Companies that are dealing with today’s situation – 7:41
- What to do if you have the particular virus – 9:59
- Term life insurance as a valuable product – 11:06
- Human life value calculation – 13:02
- What is the convertible term insurance – 13:44
- Living in unbelievable times – 17:07
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.