In today’s episode, Kim and Spencer talk about the gold rush and its impact. When people went out West in hopes to strike gold and become rich, it was actually those who were selling the picks and shovels that made the real money. Stay tuned and enjoy this insightful episode!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- How sustainable wealth is built – 1:49
- The Perpetual Wealth book – 2:32
- Benefits of thinking perpetually – 3:11
- Thinking generationally? – 4:36
- Why it is important to have a bookkeeper – 5:03
- Using technology tools to help others – 10:14
- Learn as much as you can about finances – 11:50
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.