The future of education is changing drastically. It may be classrooms with virtual reality glasses or artificial intelligence and this technology can feel overwhelming. Luckily the principles of education don’t change and together Kim and Spencer talk about these principles shared from a recent Peter Diamandis article.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Why we want to be lifelong learners – 1:13
- Do you have grit? – 3:39
- Helping children create a passion for learning – 5:05
- Curiosity and how it applies to school – 9:12
- Imagination – 11:31
- Surprising ways an emergency/opportunity fund will help your kids education – 14:52
- Critical thinking – 16:19
- How Kim takes the time to think – 18:14
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS