Do you wait to get what you want? If there’s a delay for an immediate reward, do you still wait to get more rewards at a later time?
In connection with instant and delayed gratifications, Spencer and Kim talk about the reason why Spencer chose this topic for today. They also discuss whether you can get instant gratification from delayed gratification. Spencer also took the time to point out the different things that people can’t easily notice about gratifications in general.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- We want a quick fix and technology has supported the quick fix, along with other things that are speeding up. – 1:44
- The research that Spencer made brought the topic to talk about. – 2:47
- Taking delayed gratification and getting instant gratification from it. – 4:27
- What other people might not notice. – 11:12
- Realization: The North Star that we have as individuals is the one that will dictate us, versus the one that the society is being. – 16:25
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.