The retirement phase of life is more complicated than you think. In this podcast, Kim and Spencer dive into the specific situation when people fall into the retiree lifestyle continually facing the challenge of what to do with their new found “free days”.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- The definition of “free day” according to Strategic Coach – 1:22
- Focus days and buffer days – 2:33
- Addressing the necessary items versus the fun stuff – 5:47
- Why Kim separates free days from vacations – 8:15
- Understanding retirees’ obligations – 9:59
- Kim’s retirement time system -12:08
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS