Estate planning, what is it and how to address it… Kim and Spencer talk about this important topic and the estate planning mistakes to avoid, how to get better prepared for it, and manage an individual’s asset base. How can you prepare now for the future? Listen to this episode so you’ll know what to do, and just as importantly, what not to do.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Book Kim mentioned: https://www.amazon.com/Click-Here-When-Die-Making-ebook/dp/B071ZQ2WWC
- Estate Planning: too big, too much, too challenging – 0:31
- On Estate Planning you are going to do the work – 0:52
- The difference between doing the work now and doing the work later – 1:23
- Kim’s story about her mom and grandmother – 1:55
- Doing the work “now” – 2:20
- Should I have a Revocable Living Trust? – 4:10
- Paying an attorney to settle estate planning – 5:27
- Procrastination equals more money and paperwork – 6:02
- Repercussions – 8:00
- Kim’s recommendation: consider a revocable living trust – 10:10
- Rick Randall’s website: National Estate Planning Attorneys – 10:55
- What Kim likes of Rick’s work – 11:49
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.