Kim and Spencer dive into the principles of the Emergency Opportunity Fund and how to be prepared. Stay tuned and learn what to do in emergencies!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Mindset when your life throws you curveballs – 0:36
- What makes a curveball worse – 2:13
- The shift in mindset – 2:38
- Choose something to be grateful for – 3:07
- What do we do to handle the emergency fund when we do not have enough money – 3:40
- Awesome investment and potential investments – 4:19
- Never stop building your opportunity fund – 4:40
- What happens if you don’t have enough in your emergency fund – 6:10
- What’s disability insurance? – 6:55
- What to do when emergencies happen? – 8:59
- Steps for being prepared for emergencies – 10:12
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.