Do you believe that easy cash exists? You might see a lot of rags to riches stories on different websites and on social media, but believe it or not, they’re just showing you the end result, easy cash doesn’t exist.
In today’s episode, Kim and Spencer talk about not seeking the easy way out: Instead, work smart AND work hard. If you seek the easier route, you’ll get easy results. But if you seek the hard, you’ll get hard results that you can enjoy longer.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs
- Easy cash doesn’t exist. – 0:14
- You were given two hands: One to serve yourself, one to serve others. – 1:12
- Just seeing the end of the result makes people delusional. – 2:41
- We can come back and go to work and not be seeking the easy way out all the time. – 4:31
- There is nothing wrong with seeking passive income from lump sums of money to getting your basic expenses paid. But always ask yourself: “And then what?” – 6:39
- When you seek easy, you’ll get easy results. When you seek hard, you’ll get hard results. 8:08
- What’s the next area of growth? – 10:48
- Ask yourself: “And then what?” – 12:09
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here