Kim and Spencer talk about wealth skipping a generation and how to keep wealth-generating within the family. Spencer shares a Chinese quote to explain a little bit more how wealth and generations are related.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Financial education is not prevalent in high schools – 1:20
- Managing money – 2:16
- Not teaching children about money – 3:37
- Truth Training – 4:37
- Four people under the age of 21 in the last Truth Training – 6:32
- The Perpetual Wealth book – 7:59
- Money is something not natural to us – 8:53
- Not having financial planning education – 11:33
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.