Did you know what happened in the news recently? Kim and Spencer talk about how General Electric froze pensions for 20,000 employees. There’s a principle of prosperity that would change all of it, so stay tuned and enjoy this episode!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Latest CBS News: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ge-pension-freeze-general-electric-freezing-pension-plan-20000-us-employees/
- Kim’s Book: https://www.amazon.com/Busting-Retirement-Lies-Abundance-Throughout/dp/099130540X
- What you can do to not be like those people in the future – 0:42
- What can you do today? – 1:02
- Taking action with money – 2:08
- Lower taxes in the future is possible? – 2:45
- Creating as much income as possible – 4:05
- The principle of control gives the answers to all questions – 4:19
- Having control of your money – 6:24
- A savings plan is the best tool for retirement – 6:49
- Companies are always changing things – 8:54
- Focus on building more money that you can control – 9:40
- Busting the Retirement Lies book will help you! – 10:04
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.