Patrick Donohoe talks with Todd Strobel about his perspective of the economy right now and how we should open our eyes to discover a lot of opportunities amidst this current disruption we are in. This is a special episode that’s sure to pique your interest.
Tune in with Kim D.H. Butler and No B.S. Money Guy Todd Strobel to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For transcriptions and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Connect with Patrick
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 1:12 – Where Patrick see’s the economy right now
- 4:28 – Don’t be paralyzed and be prepared
- 5:50 – Alternative investments to look at
- 7:42 – If you were starting over from scratch where would you go for information?
- 11:23 – We are amidst a disruption with a lot of opportunity if people open their eyes
- 14:04 – Where to put extra money to outpace inflation
- 15:25 – Find out what you love doing, not what you have to do to pay your bills
- 17:37 – Why retirement doesn’t work
- 18:39 – Patrick discovered something he didn’t want in his business
- 21:17 – A different way to look at the 401k
- 23:30 – The alternatives to a 401k
- 25:10 – How to catch up when you don’t feel prepared in your 50’s
- 28:20 – Advice for passing wealth to the next generation
- 32:12 – Leave a legacy
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.