Setting goals and a clear vision is one sure way to make 2018 your best year ever. In this episode Kim and Spencer talk about how to change your mindset to adopt better habits and how to setup your day for success. We also get to hear what a typical day-in-the-life of Kim is and how we can apply those routines in our lives.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 0:51 – How to change your mindset to adopt better habits
- 2:03 – Creating a “not to-do” list
- 3:07 – What are you doing with the first and last 2 hours of your day?
- 4:28 – A day in the life with Kim
- 8:55 – How to 10X your mindset
- 11:54 – Why a vision is better than goals
- 13:01 – Once you get your mindset correct you need to verbalize what you’re going after
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS