The challenges of old age will be the topic of this new episode of the Prosperity Podcast as Kim and Spencer talk about what happens when you or your family members start to get older and attempt to answer the question: is it possible to reverse the aging process?
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Ideas of a futurist – 0:49
- Senior living and elderly care – 1:17
- Surpassing previous life expectancy – 1:30
- Headsets that help the elderly come alive – 1:53
- Tools that can help the elderly – 3:28
- Transforming elderly life – 4:05
- Seniors Helping Seniors – 5:05
- The Padsplit App – 5:40
- Decreasing the cost of living for seniors – 6:47
- Families need savings – 7:05
- Keep working – 7:14
- Using Udacity for seniors – 7:54
- Find the work that you love doing – 8:34
- Human beings were made to work – 9:00
- Getting paid for what you love – 10:00
- A long term guaranteed product – 11:30
- Control, Liquidity, Use, and Equity – 12:38
- What’s the opposite of whole life insurance? – 14:10
- Let’s live a life that’s alive – 14:50
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS