There’s a lot of noise about inflation, building costs, and everything going up, but there’s a way that you can look at it differently. Listen in as Kim Butler shares her insights about this topic.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- What to do? – 1:49
- Building costs in some areas – 3:04
- External problems and internal problems – 5:45
- What does matter? – 8:04
- There will be lots of opportunities coming up – 10:03
- Becoming an accredited investor – 10:51
- Education has to happen before any investing – 11:18
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here