This week on The Prosperity Podcast, Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw walk us through how to take control of our finances with great strategy and expertise! This week’s episode will help us navigate the overwhelming world of dividend options as well as establishing misconceptions believed about life insurance. Tune in today to increase your knowledge on Prosperity Economics, financial thinking, and how to incorporate these strategies in your life with The Prosperity Podcast!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it with an episode to follow!
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode, visit http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- To ask those difficult questions or have any curiosity on a subject, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- To learn more about Whole Life Course 101, visit this page to dive into the endless opportunities of knowledge https://partners4prosperity.com/wholelife101/
- To sign up for the Whole Life Course 101 visit this page to get registered here www.wholelifecourse.com
- 1:11—Let’s Dive In: What is the Best Dividend Option?
- 1:15—The Insurance Company Dividend
- 2:25—Dividend Election Much Like Reinvesting: “Sets a new floor for guaranteed cash value that will never go down again.”
- 2:54—”Since This Is a Common Belief, Is This Where We See Many People Staggering?”
- 3:08—The Staggering Fallacy in Confusion of Dividend Election
- 3:38—Cash Dividends Are Not Recommended
- 3:48—Policy and Profit: The Importance of Basis and Tax
- 4:44—The Long Term Side: Front-End and Back-End
- 5:00—Reduce Premium: A Strategy Recommended by Life Insurance Agents
- 5:30—”it is much better for you to be paying your own premium and let your dividends go to either cash or paid of additions than to reduce your premium”
- 5:46— A Necessary Evil: The Common Belief of Life Insurance
- 6:05—Truth Logics Calculated, “Numerically Proven and Socially Vetted”
- 7:00—Benefits of Dividends: Get a Variety of Term Insurance
- 7:30—Pros and Cons of Term Writers
- 8:20—Self-Education: The Newest and Hottest Business Model
- 8:43— “as a society of consumers we need to understand this product, because it is valuable to us.”
- 9:06—The Importance of Life Insurance Terms
- 9:25—Whole Life Academy 101 Available For All to Purchase
- 10:05—The Useful Tool of Legal Speak
- 11:13—Medium Term Policy: Premium Offset Versus Premium Reduce
- 11:38— “When a Premium is Being Paid, the Cash Value Rises”
- 12:05—Investment Income That is Greater Than Your Expenses: Payment Premium
- 12:30—Safety Net: Elect for Dividends to Repay Loan
- 13:30—The Value of Navigating the Dividend for Your Phase of Life
- 13:50—Jump into the Whole Life Course to Learn More and Download the Term List
- 14:40—Be Sure to Send in Those Difficult Questions Today to email@example.com
- 15:00—Thank You for Listening!
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead! Download today to listen on your way to work or read the eBook to enhance your knowledge on how you can improve your finances to live a flourishing life!
Review and Subscribe
We are so glad you joined with us today to become a better version of yourself through listening to The Prosperity Podcast. Tune in for weekly updates on financial advice, Prosperity Economics, and answering those difficult questions! If you enjoyed today’s Podcast, be sure to rate, subscribe, and leave a review by clicking here.
Subscribe on Your Favorite Podcast Player to Get the Latest Episodes of The Prosperity Podcast! You can find us on the following platforms: