A long-standing Thanksgiving tradition of the P4P podcast: the gratitude episode! Kim will dive into the things that she is grateful for and her perspective on this Thanksgiving season. One of the most important shifts that a person can make in their life is to be more grateful, so listen to this episode, and enjoy it!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Celebrating Thanksgiving! – 0:14
- What it means to be more grateful – 1:18
- Identify things that you are grateful for – 1:40
- What Kim is grateful for – 2:29
- Applying gratitude for the future – 4:57
- Having huge growth goals – 6:41
- A point of view with gratitude – 7:30
- Combining gratitude and a proactive attitude with future focus – 8:19
- Thinking on this Thanksgiving season – 9:11
- A call to action for you – 10:13
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.