Technology is evolving at an exponential rate, nowadays the subject of adapting to this changing landscape proves to be more relevant than ever, that why on today’s episode, Kim and Spencer talk about how we can automate things in our lives to make it more fulfilling, easier, and prosperous.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Innovative thinkers in the world – 0:38
- Technologically oriented – 1:26
- Reverse mentorship – 1:44
- Using Expensify – 2:09
- An idea-capturing machine- 4:23
- Automatic reminders on your phone – 5:36
- The coolest things about podcasts – 5:50
- The whole life insurance – 6:55
- Automate saving money as a habit – 7:53
- If you want good results – 9:23
- Dividends first in Life Insurance – 10:39
- Mutual Life Insurance Companies – 11:13
- Get in touch with Kim Butler – 13:26
- Kim’s book: Live Your Life Insurance – 14:36
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS