Today, Kim and Spencer talk about the latest version of the “Live Your Life Insurance” book, now in Spanish! They dig into what their expectations are on how it will impact the Latin community, and also some of the differences between how Latins see saving compared to the average American.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Vive Tu Seguro de Vida: Estrategias Sorprendentes para Construir la Prosperidad de Toda la Vida con Su Póliza de Vida Total (Spanish Edition)
- The translator had a strong connection with the book so it was done with love – 1:50
- It will allow the message to reach more people – 2:20
- Trying to find the right person to do the audiobook version – 2:50
- How people around the world use whole life insurance – 4:50
- How people’s view of the economic system shifted in the 1950s
- How this book will impact the Latin community into using whole life insurance – 6:00
- The way Latin Americans save money against how Americans do it – 8:00
- An invitation for Spanish speakers to get the book – 10:30
- Once again, Kim talks about the first principle of prosperity: THINK! – 10:50
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.