Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw discuss how often we talk about our credit score as an arbitrary number, but it affects almost everything that we do. They’re going to explain how you can set yourself up for success in the future and other insights about improving your credit score. So, stay tuned and enjoy this episode!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Where you can find your credit score – 0:37
- What’s the credit score? – 1:06
- Your available credit limit on your credit card – 2:14
- The credit score is important – 2:39
- What can make an impact in your credit score – 3:52
- Being late on your payments – 4:44
- You can go to a variety of places to get your credit score – 6:49
- The annual credit report – 7:42
- The credit score in a healthy economy – 9:15
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.