We talk about the 7 benefits of having an emergency fund. Some of these benefits are things you may have never thought about. We also share the different strategies to follow if you’re self-employed vs a salary employee.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Send an email to welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com with the subject line: EO
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 1:15 – Why most people skip over the emergency / opportunity fund
- 2:05 – Opportunities present themselves more often when we’re in a position to take advantage of them
- 4:55 – Health benefits from an emergency fund
- 6:51 – Fun travel and unexpected travel
- 8:21 – How Kim took advantage of an education opportunity
- 10:19 – Opportunities that create cash flow
- 14:16 – When and how you should start your emergency / opportunity fund
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS