Spencer asks some questions to Kim that came from a Twitter thread that went viral! Kim gives the answers to those questions from the Twitter thread!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show?
Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- First question: Can you really control it? – 0:43
- What are the things that we can control – 1:20
- Second question: Did you start today with a victory? – 2:30
- Third question: What are you optimizing for? – 2:50
- Optimizing vs. Maximizing – 2:52
- Fourth question: Are you being optimistic? – 4:06
- Fifth question: Are you reacting or responding? – 5:14
- Being in response mode – 6:00
- Sixth question: Can you disagree politely? – 6:20
- Seventh question: Are you thinking in decades or years? – 7:20
- Eighth question: Are you earning trust? – 8:23
- Do you understand the rules? – 9:06
- Ninth question: Why don’t you get straight to the point? – 10:13
- Tenth question: Why do you take things so personally? – 10:55
- Are you seeking truth or just want to validate your beliefs? – 11:20
- Are you learning fast or are you learning well? – 12:32
- Are you building something authentic? – 12:55
- What would you do for a living? – 13:28
- Growth is your lifelong purpose, money affects everything – 14:17
Special Listener Gift
Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here