It’s a terrible idea to retire with better options to avoid than doing nothing. According to Kim, the key to never retire is finding work that you love to do. She also talks about the “unique ability” and how millennials see retirement.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- The “unique ability” definition by Dan Sullivan talks about doing work that you love and one that never stops improving. – 3:14
- Why retirement is a new concept and how people used to die in the field. – 5:00
- Kim’s “unique ability” is finding solutions to any problem. – 6:00
- If you don’t like your job then find another one, but don’t retire. – 10:18
- Taking a vacation or sabbatical is necessary so we can come back rejuvenated. – 14:06
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS