The intricacy of inflation is an incredibly relevant topic, its effects can be perceived differently throughout several aspects of day to day life and understanding how it works is often challenging. This episode is entirely dedicated to the discussion of the ins and outs of inflation and how the process of monetary devaluation works.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- The impact of inflation – 1:21
- How to combat inflation – 1:40
- The role of the media – 2:30
- Keep working – 2:51
- Improving your skill set – 4:56
- Inflation-proof – 5:46
- Control: a principle of prosperity – 8:54
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS