Is it possible to start a business with little to no money?
In today’s show, Spencer and Kim talked about OPMs. They shared what are the different deals on how OPM works. Spencer and Kim also discussed the different sources of capital and where you can get the funding to start your own business.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- What is OPM? – 0:31
- Why Spencer thought about OPM. – 2:10
- Different deals on how OPM works. 4:22
- Depending on who your OPM is, they care about the mind more about the money. – 5:09
- Another aspect of money. – 9:09
- Different OPMs and where can source capital. – 10:14
- One of the most unique ideas recently. – 12:45
Special Listener Gift
Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here