There are many common questions regarding Self-Directed IRA: what are they, how do they operate, and how they could affect you and your finances. Stay tuned to get the answers you seek.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources
- What is a Self Directed IRA? – 1:03
- The risks of using Self Directed IRA – 1:46
- Choosing your investments – 2:43
- The trustee of the IRA – 4:00
- Tax benefits of the IRA – 4:33
- Beneficial Real Estate Law – 7:09
- IRA in Real Estate? – 8:00
- How to get a Self Directed IRA – 9:23
- Self Directed custodians – 10:54
- Fees for Self Directed IRA – 11:44
- Restrictions on fee payment – 12:45
- Taking The money out – 14:02
- IRA as the worst asset to die with – 14:40
- What we need to understand about IRA – 16:00
- Kim’s recommendation – 18:08
Special Listener Gift
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth…and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.