There’s a much easier way to prepare for retirement than saving millions of dollars or hoping for recession proof double digit returns. In this episode Kim Butler demystifies what retirement really is helps us see a much favorable path towards financial success.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources
- For more podcast episodes visit the The Prosperity Podcast archives
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
- 1:09 – Retirement has only existed for about 75 years
- 2:00 – Why people are starting to wake up and not want to retire
- 3:11 – How to find a good measuring stick for risk and growth
- 4:30 – Why human beings are made to serve
- 5:22 – Your money can grow and not be at risk
- 5:43 – Why your focus should be on cash flow
- 6:28 – Growth vs Income
- 7:50 – How it’s easier to focus on cash flow vs wealth
- 9:22 – The tax implications and what to expect
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Spotify
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS