A mortgage is one of the most efficient debts you can have and paying it off early is often one of the biggest mistakes people make. In this episode Kim and Spencer talk about the importance of having control over your finances and using tax efficiencies and deductions.
They also bust the myth of converting your mortgage to a home equity and why that simply doesn’t work and why appreciation shouldn’t even be a factor in your house buying decision.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources
- For more podcast episodes visit the The Prosperity Podcast archives
- Truth Concepts website
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
- 0:53 – Busting the myth of paying off real estate early
- 3:51 – Why peace of mind can override financial decision making
- 4:26 – The most efficient mortgage strategy
- 6:50 – Why people want to get their homes paid off
- 7:36 – Converting your mortgage to a home equity line and why it doesn’t work
- 10:08 – Why a mortgage is one of the most efficient debt you can have
- 11:48 – Use OPM (other people’s money)
- 12:25 – Tax efficiencies and mortgage deductions
- 14:47 – Why appreciation is something we can’t control and shouldn’t focus on
- 16:40 – Investing for cash flow and not appreciation
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Spotify
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.