You’re going to learn the most common mistakes people make when buying a home. Some of these mistakes seem unconventional and maybe even leave you thinking you will purchase your next home differently.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 0:55 – When you should you decide to buy a home.
- 2:06 – How putting more money down is a mistake.
- 4:27 – Getting a 30 year mortgage vs a 15 year mortgage.
- 8:42 – Understanding the two sides of buying a house.
- 10:19 – Avoid buying from a scarcity mindset.
- 12:08 – The difference between purchasing your first home and a more seasoned home.
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS