What to do to live longer and to actually “live more”. Kim and Spencer recommend us to stay active: keep working if you are and if you aren’t, find something to do! They suggest some books on these topic and also mention the “myth” of retirement.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim shared with us the web page livingto100.com – 1:08
- The web page gives you a life expectancy number – 1:20
- Kim also recommends to us the web page: mylongevityquest.com – 2:48
- Those web pages help you know how long you are going to live – 5:30
- All life insurance companies today are using a mortality table maximum – 7:53
- Kim recommends us to save as much as we can, find a job that we love doing and work to make our lives more elegant – 8:50
- Boredom and retirement are a critical issue – 11:00
- Keep working if you are and if you aren’t, find something to do – 12:02
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS