Kim and Spencer talk about interest rates on investments and what to do if they go up or go down.
They also talk about the two categories of investments.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources
- For more podcast episodes visit the The Prosperity Podcast archives
Special Listener Gift
- Interest rates related to investments -1:01
- The most liquid asset: liquid money – 1:54
- Investments into two categories: an income creator or a growth creator – 5:06
- Investments creating income – 6:05
- Kim tells us what is “medium turn time frame” – 6:40
- Five to ten years to growth investments – 7:10
- Kim recommends us not to use average in investments – 11:26
- She recommends us to have a financial calculator – 12:40
- The stock and real estate are not the only places for investments – 13:50
- Alternative investments for credit investors – 14:40
- Kim’s recommendation: Learn and be a seeker of information – 15:15
- Books to learn more about investments – 17:00
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Spotify
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS