With the raising of the minimum wage to $15 an hour in cities like Seattle we’re going to see those impact on our cost of goods and a cultural shift in labor.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Learning Resources
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 0:55 – What really happens when minimum wage goes up
- 2:08 – How this will affect people on a fixed income
- 3:58 – Why technology is replacing workers and what to expect moving forward
- 5:57 – How would Peter Diamandis approach this subject?
- 7:37 – Why raising the minimum wage is a benefit and causes us to be more innovative
- 8:47 – Innovative resources we can all take advantage of
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS