Kim and Spencer talk about an essential question: How do you go from middle class to wealth? They mention specific steps that you can take to make it there and the importance of handling the family’s finances.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Activating Your Prosperity Guide.
- Everybody can be mentally wealthy – 1:14
- The importance of handling the family’s finances – 3:30
- The average millionaire has 7 sources of income – 5:30
- Kim recommends us to create investments income – 6:13
- Kim explains to us the concept of paying yourself first – 9:50
- One of the things that wealthy people do: they don’t take risks – 12:02
- What does it means to take a risk with your money? – 12:20
- Kim shares with us information about an accredited investor – 14:32
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Spotify
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS